- To ensure personal growth through the introduction of new products and services that will promote the economic base of the members.
- To ensure progress of members and Sacco through continuous education programs on savings and proper use of credit, reduction of poverty, human dignity and co-operation.
- To carry out investments which should: -
- Increase the volume of output to the Society.
- Improve and maintain a health liquidity position.
- Increase the level of surplus to the Society.
In the event of experiencing any difficulty in obtaining services of the society, please ask to see the C.E.O
Our Core Values
- Team Work: The Management Board, Staff and members work as a team and have a unity purpose
- Integrity: The Management Board, staff shall observe professional ethics and maintain integrity while conducting the the affairs of the soociety
- Professionalism: Members are served by well-qualified and experienced staff in a diligent manner.
- Quality: The SACCO offer products and services of high standards.
- Efficiency: The Society shall strive to ensure services to members and its general operations to meet the highest level of efficiency.